What are the top 5 breastfeeding challenges?
Last year, Mama College has interviewed over 300 moms asking them what their greatest breastfeeding challenges were. I have collected all the answers and found out the top breastfeeding challenges were the following five problems.
1) supply issue
2) latching difficulty
3) pain and infection
4) transition to work
5) family support
According to these breastfeeding challenges, I have created 5 videos which discuss each problems in depth. I hope these videos will help new breastfeeding moms.
This one is about supply. I have came up with 6 tips to help boost breastmilk supply. Here they are.
1) Do as much skin to skin as possible, especially right after birthing
2) Don’t follow a feeding schedule, just feed on demand, feed whenever your baby shows hunger cues
3) Try Nursing Tea such as Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle
4) Eat a nutritious and healthy diet, drink lots of fluid
5) Try seeing a doctor to prescribe a drug called Domperidone
6). Avoid introducing bottles or pacifier too early
I hope these tips will help you.
Please watch all the other videos too and it will definitely help you or prepare with your breastfeeding journey.
Please also forward these videos to friends so they can be assisted too.
Thank you so much for watching. Don’t hesitate to leave me a comment!