Hi, welcome to Mama College
please remember to like my facebook page
In this video, I shared my experience at the salon getting my hair colored. A lot of pregnant women are concerned about the safety of dying their hair during pregnancy.
Here are a few tips!
1) try to wait till 2nd trimester
2) use only Ammonia-free color dye
3) tell the technician to avoid applying the chemical onto scalp
4) do not just buy over-the -counter dye because they are higher in ammonia
5) Color hair only if needed
6) Avoid coloring your hair when breast feeding!
I hope you enjoy watching this video. If you know any beauty tips, please share and leave me a comment right away. I am sure a lot of pregnant women and mothers would love to hear about it!
Thanks again for watching
Kayi, Mama College